Uploading and Inserting Images on your website
Showing images of your practice and staff are important to help your clients feel the personal side of your business. We will show you how to include those images on your website.
Go to the page that you would like to insert the image.
Click on Edit Content
1. Place your cursor where you would like your image and click on insert image tool
The Insert/Edit image window will appear.
2. Click on the folder icon to the right of source
This will open the File Manager, where you will see a list of all the images you have uploaded plus the image bank from eVetSites that you can also select images for your website. There are two ways to view the file manager.
You can use the Display Option Tool to change to the preferred version.
3. Now let's look at how to upload one of your images so you can use it on your website. From the File Manager window, select the upload button (see image below).
4. You will get a new popup window where you can select the images you would like to upload from your computer.
5. You will click on Add Files. (You can select multiple files at once)
6. Next you will select the images you want to upload from your computer.
7. Click on Open once you have your file(s) selected.
8. They will show in your Upload window and are ready for upload.
9. Click on Upload once you have all of your images selected.
Note: if you did not select multiple files in step 5 and need more images uploaded, repeat steps 5-8.
10. The images will show 100% when they are done uploading.
11. You can click Close once all the images show 100%.
12. Your images will now be in your Myfiles in the File Manager.
13. Now that you have uploaded an image, we can learn how to add it to your website. You can at this point choose the images you selected, or you can view the default images that come with your eVetSites Imagebank (see images below). Make sure the image you want to use is selected.
14. Click on Insert to add the picture to your page.
15. This will send you back to the Insert/Edit screen with the source of the image.
16. Give your image a Description. This is important so when someone is viewing they can see what the description of the image is, if for some reason the image loads slowly. It also is something that Google likes.
17. Click on ok to insert your image.
This will insert your image at the full uploaded size.
You can learn more about properties of images including:
Resizing your Image
Borders and Border Colors
Padding your Image
Using the Photo Editor