Get your website in Free Online Directory Listings
Having your site listed within directory listings not only makes your site visible to more possible customers, but it can also helps with link popularity to possible help increase your search engine ranking.
Go to each of these sites and create a FREE listing for your practice.
- Visit the USA-Veterinarians
- Fill in your information and choose Free Listing
- You must then choose a link back code from the bottom of the page.
- Copy it and then go to your website and find a page to place the
code on. It can not be your links page.
- Click on Edit Content and then click on the page where you would
like to put the link back.
- Click on the source tab at the bottom of the edit content area.
- Paste in code and Save Content.
- Close window and then copy the URL in the address bar.
- Go back to the USA-Veterinarians website and paste that address in
the Step 2 URL area
- Click on Submit.
You can also search "website directory" and add your listing to other
directories that will help your site along. There are too many to
mention and list, so search and have fun! Remember, you should be able
to add them for FREE.
- Visit the VetLocator website.
- Fill in your contact information
- Fill in your practice information
- The next screen gives you PAY options, you CAN just click on the
"Next Page" for a FREE LISTING. (Remember, this is just to get
- Again it will give you pay options and then there is fine print at
the bottom for Basic Listing. It says Just list me in your directory.
Click on the link. Don't let them guilt trip you into purchasing! It
is for linkbacks remember!
- Visit the Petazon website.
- Fill in your information.
- Add links to your website, blog, facebook, LinkedIn, Del.icio.us and/or Twitter accounts.
- Add a special offer/coupon to entice customers.
- Click on ADD.
- Choose Category and enter description of your practice.
- Visit SuperPages website.
- Click on Add or Edit a Business at the bottom right side of the page.
- Search your phone number.
- Click Find my business.
- Fill in your information and continue.
- Select a few categories to put your business listing in.
- Continue filling out information about your business.
- Fill in account setup page then accept terms.
- Click on complete order. This will activate your listing.
- Visit the YellowPages website.
- Search for your business.
- If you locate your business listing, click on "Improve this
listing", if it is not there, click on "Advertise with us" then "Get
Your FREE Listing Now"
- Follow online instructions.
- You will have to verify with a pin number when they call the number
Other places to see if you are listed. If not, get listed!