Here is a collection of tips and how to articles for helping new eVetsites users preparing their site to go live!
- Remember to save your work. As a security measure , the editor times out after about 15 minutes. Save your work!
- Activate your VIN Client Education Library. Click here for instructions on how to activate your VIN library.
- Replace the stock images of doctors and staff with your own images. This article will walk you through how to upload images using eVetsites.
- Verify the information for your mobile profile. Every eVetsite has a built in mobile page that is optimized for quick loading on smartphones. We encourage you to look over the information and adjust it if need be.
- Check your forms pages. Ensure that you have an email listed in the "Send Form To :" field. Click here for information on editing the form pages.
- Unhide pages that are ready to go live. Several pages are hidden pages by default, click here to learn how to make hidden pages visible to visitors.
As always, if you have any questions on any of these tips, let us know and we'll be glad to assist!
Call us at 888-332-5316 ext 2 or send us an email, we are here to help!